McLean Swim and Tennis Association (MSTA) is a community-based non-profit recreational and social organization. Governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, the Association offers programs and facilities for the enjoyment of its members. MSTA is located on a four-acre site at 1700 Margie Drive in McLean (adjacent to McLean High School) near Great Falls Street.
MSTA Facilities and Services include:
- Three pools – infant, intermediate and competitive
- Four tennis courts and two practice courts
- Division 1 NVSL swim team program
- Youth and adult swim group and private swim lessons
- Youth and adult tennis teams and lessons
- Social events for adults and youth
- Professional, courteous staff and coaches
- Comfortable, renovated clubhouse
- Enclosed snack bar and game room
- Picnic areas with gas grills
- Children’s playground
- Spacious grounds
- Ample parking
How Do I Join MSTA?