McLean Swimming and Tennis Association (MSTA) is a community-based non-profit recreational and social organization. Governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, MSTA offers swimming and tennis programs and facilities for the enjoyment of its members. Located on four acres nestled within the West Lewinsville Heights neighborhood at 1700 Margie Drive in McLean, MSTA is bordered by homes on three sides, and McLean High School to its east.
Parking is available on site, as well as in McLean High School's western lot, accessed from Davidson Road. Pedestrians can also enter the MSTA grounds from Cecile Street.
MSTA Facilities and Services include:
- Three pools – infant, intermediate and competitive
- Main competitive pool is heated
- Four tennis courts and two practice courts
- Division 1 NVSL swim team program
- Youth and adult swim group and private swim lessons
- Youth and adult tennis teams and lessons
- Tysons Cup Tennis Team
- Social events for adults and youth
- Professional, courteous staff and coaches
- Comfortable clubhouse
- Enclosed snack bar and game room
- Covered pavilion adjacent to tennis courts
- Picnic areas with gas grills
- Sun deck with lounge chairs
- Children’s playground with shade pavilion and picnic tables
- Spacious grounds with mature shade trees and open green space
- Ample parking
Permanent Memberships are NOW available- no wait list!
Please see our Membership page or email email@example.com.
Find us on Social Media!
Facebook: McLean Swim and Tennis Association
Like us to receive updates from MSTA in your Facebook feed.